A Letterbox Drop is the most economical way to get your marketing piece physically into your potential customer’s hands. A well thought-out brochure or flyer with eye catching design and a tempting offer can be the perfect kick start to a successful campaign. Think Aldi’s weekly catalogue.
Some advantages of a letterbox drop:
- Letterbox distribution has the potential to communicate your message to nearly every person in your target area, because everyone has a letterbox and usually will check it regularly!
- Printed materials have more longevity due to their physical nature. Digital marketing has its place, but is crowded and easy to ignore / dismiss and delete, which regularly mean your valuable ad can disappear just as quickly as it arrives. Letterbox drops can enable your message to be seen for longer by customers.
- Letterbox drops allow businesses to be more targeted than other methods like email. Particularly useful if your promotion is local or in a specific location as your can drop to the exact location.
- Printed flyers and promotional collateral offers you a way to be creative with design, shape and offerings to leave a lasting impression. Something innovative delivered to a letterbox can really make an impact.
- There is a reason major supermarkets and retail outlets continue to use letterbox distribution as an integral part of their marketing – it just works! Being able to flick through the latest catalogues and checking for specials and offers is appealing and effective.